Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stealing Stolen Goods

Since I seem to have hit some kind of blog wall I'm stealing the meme Epiphany stole from her dad.
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
I think I was 12. It was my uncle's mother's funeral. She was 90 something. I don't remember anything about it except that I didn't want to go.

52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
I lived in Yugoslavia for 1 year when I was seven.

53. Who was your first grade teacher?
I had two since I was in Montessori school. We called them by their first names but I don't remember what they were.

54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
When I was 5 we went to my Grandma May's in St. Louis for Christmas.

55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I never snuck out. I didn't have to really. If I wanted to stay with a friend in the city I was able to, no questions asked. This is what comes of being sensible-people figure you know what you're doing. Ha!

56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
My first best friend was named Elizabeth. We went to Montessori together. But then when I was 7 I moved away and we did not keep in touch.

57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house?
I moved into an apartment at the end of my freshman year of college. It was right behind Fenway Park.

58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
My sister usually, if I call. More often I email several people.

59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
I've never been a bride's maid. I was a flower girl in my cousin Beth's wedding when I was 11.

60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Feed the cats.

61. What was the first concert you attended?
Billy Joel at the Nassau Coliseum.

62. First tattoo or piercing?
I had my ears pierced when I was 12. My first tattoo when I was 30.

63. First celebrity crush?
Harrison Ford. I'm not sure what I age I was exactly. 12 or 13 I think.

No comments: