Sunday, November 04, 2007

Starting Slowly

I know I promised scintillating posts and I haven't delivered. You'll have to forgive me, the last few days have been irritating. And no, you do not want to know why they were irritating, that would send you screaming into the night. Suffice it to say that there are several people on my LIST. You know that list. We all have one. Everyone on the list needs at the very least a serious talking to. Or possibly to be beaten about the head and shoulders with a heavy object for their complete lack of critical thinking skills. There's also one person on the LIST who got there by dashing my hopes of not having to cope with something that has been a pain in the butt since I started this job. She was going to take it over and leave me free, I even did the happy dance when she got hired. Then she got a better offer. But what about me? Did she think of me for even one moment? Did she think of the purgatory she was leaving me in? Not for one single second. Doesn't she know it's all about me? She must not have gotten the memo.

No comments: