Thursday, April 27, 2006

Projects

I have found a new project for that baby gift. I cannot say what it is, that would spoil the surprise, but I am excited about it. I might even do some giggling over it.

Today is cleaning day. I plan to attack the kitchen. It will be cleaned from top to bottom, front to back, and side to side. It needs it. I haven't done a proper spring cleaning in a couple of years. The cats, I am sure, will hide out in the other room and shed. I may do the bathroom too if I have the stamina.

They are supposed to be doing work on the facade of my building. But as yet I have seen no one. Perhaps they are the Emperor's New Work Crew. Or maybe they all played hookie to go and sit in the sun in the park. I would not blame them for that. As we know, I am a proponent of the mental health day. Go sit in the sun if you can.

No comments: