Monday, April 03, 2006

My Mental Health

I am seriously considering taking a mental health day this week. I am not going to be able to take a vacation until August and if I don't have a little extra time off before then I will probably lose what is left of my mind. Not to mention that it is diffcult to start a business on no time. It can be a little birthday present to myself.

I'm going to be 36. I don't think I feel 36. What does 36 feel like? Like this I suppose. My sister will be 44 in September. I find that harder to believe.

I also find it hard to believe that Debbie Bliss' instructions for a collar on a sweater are WRONG. Just wrong. I'd been doing so well too. I'd finished all the pieces and blocked them all, lovingly. Then, just as I thought I was almost there, disaster. Well, maybe not disaster. But certainly annoyance and a lot of swearing. This is yet another reason to take the mental health day. I need recovery time.

No comments: