Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm not sure how this blog is going to end up. I'm in the process of starting a business and I suspect that it may turn into a forum for relieving terror and stimulating progress. On the other hand it could just go completely beyond my control and get filled with fiction. Sometimes the characters are clamoring so loud for attention they drown out everything else.

What sort of business you ask? An internet based retail business. A financial risk to be sure. But I think it would be riskier to ignore my need to be my own boss. To wake up 20 years from now filled with regrets is a prospect too horrible to contemplate.

Oh yes, there will probably also be discussions of my knitting projects. (Yes, there will be pictures) And I may even indulge in a few stories about my cats. I'll try not to get carried away.

No comments: