Monday, April 10, 2006

Let Me Out

As the days go by and more of my website is emerging I find myself getting more and more excited about the plan. The trouble is that I still have to work at this hideous job that is sucking my soul out. Concentrating on the tedious work I have to do is increasingly difficult. I try to tell myself that it will come sooner than I think and that I should just get on with what I have to do until then. Hah. Right.

Must start playing the lottery.

So here I am writing in my blog, hoping to create a little break in the grayness. I suppose the sensible thing would be to see if I could get another job to sustain myself until the website is breaking even. Something not too demanding but less horrid than the current job. I suppose that things could be much worse. This is not really comforting.

No comments: