Friday, February 23, 2007

Edges for All

Where do you fit in in the brownie debate? Are you like my aunt who loves the edges or like me who loves the middle? (she also sets her marshmallows on fire.) If it's the former then you are in luck.

Here it is, the Baker's Edge pan that gives you nothin' but edge. I thought of getting one for Meg as a belated birthday present but I'm not sure if she would really use it. She is capable of eating half a truffle and leaving the rest for later so I don't think she often bakes a batch of brownies. But maybe you know someone who loves the edges.

3 comments:

karen said...

Thank you! This would be perfect for my mom...she's been known to eat her way around the edges and then re-bakes the middle brownies to try for more edge.

Debbie Ann said...

This is SO Cool! I've never seen one of these... our family all loves the brownie edges best and with this there'd be enough for all.

I'm glad you shared this... now my dilemma. Where to find such a pan?!

Debbie Ann said...

Oops! I should have read your post more carefully. I see you provided a link for the pan. Thanks! :-)