Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'd Like to Thank...


Lady Epiphany has nominated me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Pretty cool. I like to be thought of as Rockin'. Makes me want to go out and buy some new clothes to be Rockin' in.

Anyway, here are my five nominees, passin' it on.

1. The lovely Lisa over at Spawntimes. Lisa moved away from New York some years ago and I miss having her around. But at least I get to read her blog; I can really hear her in every line. Facing the dog puke and screaming with humor she always makes me laugh.

2. The Worsted Witch. Not only a knitter but a tree-hugging pinko liberal like me. She's got all sorts of good information on living well without leaving a big mess on the planet.

3. The Yarn Harlot. 'Nuf said.

4. Cheryl Porro over at the Cupcake Bakeshop. Cupcakes are her thing and she's happy to share all her experiments with us.

5. And last but certainly not least, Amelia Raitte. I always enjoy reading her blog and occasionally I poke my head up to insert a comment. I think I would like to have a cup of coffee with her and a nice long chat. She knits and creates and faces life with grace and humor.

So, there they are. Go visit them if you haven't before and tell them I said "hi".

No comments: