Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Confession

Ok, the NaNoWriMo is not going so well. I've gotten stuck and I don't quite know where to go. I know the end, it's the middle that's the difficulty. And then there's the fact that my wrist still hurts when I type. After 1700 words it can really ache. It really seems like a bad idea to stress it out. We'll see if I can find my way through. Even if I do I may not make the 50,000 words by the end of the month but I'll have a start on the book. That's the important thing really. I have decided that I will not beat myself up over it. So there.

2 comments:

The Plaid Sheep said...

Thanks. I try to repeat the mantra "I'm doing it only for myself" on a daily basis.

LMP said...

Sometimes I think we beat ourselves up more over stuff we're doing for ourselves than what we do for others. But you know, when November ends, there'll be December and when December ends...well, you get it...