Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm Still Here

It's been a while since I've written but don't worry, I'm still here.

I gave my notice at The Pit on Thursday. A lovely feeling. Though there is still a lot of work to do and it is the tricky kind. The store manager and I have to create policies for everything in the new store. We want to make it as idiot proof as possible. We expect opposition and I suspect I will have to do some yelling. Might be fun.

In business news I have found a space for the business. It has it's pros and cons but I think the former outweigh the latter. It's really cheap. And the neighborhood is cool (though far from me). And the leaseholder seems sane. And it's an artists space so if I want to do some manufacturing I can. It is only semi-private but that may be all to the good. I was a little afraid I'd go for days without speaking to anyone. I like my alone time but there's a limit. This way they won't find me talking to the walls.

In weather news it's supposed to hit 100 degrees today. The Pit is going to be almost unbearable. Will someone call in a bomb scare? Please?

Here for you is an expressive face:

1 comment:

Lady Epiphany said...

Nick says "Turn up the AC, Ma. I am NOT amused."